Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just a Little of The Latest and Glitter Shoes

Two days till December and then the countdown to Christmas will begin! WOW… this year has gone by so fast. My Thanksgiving was delicious and celebrated with my two most favorite people in the world. Now thoughts of Christmas cookies have been in my head. I plan to make different ones and send them to my friends and family. The tree is up, two gifts have been bought, I have more I’d like to buy, and tomorrow a decorating day at work. Christmas is here and I am getting in the Christmas Spirit!!

Today I was browsing the net and came across this glitter shoe DIY. Oh I soooo want to do this. I LOVE the look and its sooo me!!! I just need a plain pair of pumps, glue, and glitter. It’s easy to do and makes drab shoes look, oh so fab! Once I get the supplies and do this project, I’ll post about it.

Until next time,