Friday, January 20, 2012

Charming Charlie Haul


As soon as I stepped through the Charming Charlie store a few months back, maybe a year ago by now, I instantly became a fan! The store is filled with an endless selection of accessories, any girly girl would fall head over heels excited about. The first few times I visited, I browsed only and tried on a few hats and bags, and brought some earrings near my ears to preview how they would look. Since I received a $30 gift card from my wonderful mother for Christmas, I was very eager to take a trip to the store. Below are a few pictures of my latest purchases:

Latest Charming Charlie Purchases $52.86


Purple Dangle Earrings $7.97

2 Pearl Rhinestone Hair Pins $5.97

Shell Rose Necklace $7.97

Antique Looking Bracelet $7.97

Multicolor Handbag Originally $29.97 - On Sale $19.98


Until next time,