Sunday, February 5, 2012

GAME ON!

So I'm going to watch the Superbowl tonight! I'm a little excited about it. I've never really been much interested in football; I haven't really been interested in any sports, but since I started going out with my boyfriend, almost a year ago, I've come to be interested in the games and even have had fun! I now can say I know just a little bit of sports terms, I have gone to football and basketball games, and even have some apparel. I'm really looking forward to watching the commercials and of course the half time show; and maybe learn a some more football things. 
Have fun watching the game tonight. Here's a little fact while you enjoy the party: According to houmatoday.com there will be 1,200 calories, 1.25 billion chicken wings, and 325 million gallons of beer consumed during the Superbowl. WOW!

  Here are a few items on of my Football Style Wish List:
                                 
                                              Victoria's Secret NFL Collection
                                 

SOOOOO cute. <3
For the winter season


Cheer on, until next time,