Monday, March 5, 2012

My Skies Are Grey

Although the weather outside is beautiful, and skies are blue and sunny; my skies are grey. I've been under the weather for almost a week now and it has NOT been fun. I have the symptoms of a cold and it leaves me tired. I'm confined to lying down, using many tissues to blow my nose, and the worse part is; I can't taste my food when I eat. I pray this all goes away soon.

Yesterday my sweetheart came over and it was a nice change to my sick days. We spent time together, started coloring a picture, played a game, and cuddled. It's amazing how much fun we had with our made up game; by using household items. I felt somewhat like a little kid again. It was nice to have the company of someone special and caring. It made me feel a little better and happier; and put a smile on my face!

I can't wait to get back to myself, but until then; I'll be hitting up the vitamins and the tissues.

Looking for blue and sunny skies,