Thursday, March 1, 2012

What to Really Blog About

I've been a little under the weather for the past three days. Unfortunately, I have a cold and I don't like it. Anyway, it's been two weeks since my last post on Valentine's Day and that's not a good thing; at least to me. Shame on me; I know.

I haven't forgotten about my blog, but what I have been doing is trying to decide what I "really" want to write about. In the beginning I thought I would just post on fashion, shopping excursions, food I make, and anything that caught my interest. But, I'm considering opening up and sharing more of myself, my thoughts, and my life. Since I'm a very quiet and reserved person, sharing myself with others is not an easy task. I have always kept certain things to myself and have only shared those certain things with the people I know I can trust the most. I've always been like this. I've gotten out of my shell more over the years and let people in, but when I was younger; I was an extremely shy girl. Through the years that I've gown, I've become more comfortable with introducing myself to new people and even talking more to those people. Thankfully I'm not as shy as I use to be. This brings me back to sharing more of myself within this blog. I really would like to share what I do, times with family and friends, strong opinions I may have, questions that overwhelm me, and my countless interests. Maybe this little blog of mine can become a journal, daily that is, and maybe I'll meet a few people along the way that I will have inspired. It may take me awhile to find my blog voice, but I'm going to start trying.

Bear with me on this journey,