Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blog Hops, Nail Files, and Hug Your Dog Day

I have a few things to share with you all today; it's some pretty exciting stuff!

1. Join me over at: Blog Love Therapy and add your blog to the Blog Hop. It's a perfect way to check out new blogs and generate more traffic to your own. 



 2. I am participating in my first Nail Files link up over at Fabulous But Evil. I painted my nails in Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed Extreme Wear nail polish. It's the first time I've gone orange, but I think I like it! I wanted to paint my nails orange to bring in some spring, and I think I accomplished that!


 Do you like my nail color?

 


3. Did you know that today is Hug Your Dog Day? I didn't know either until I heard about it on TV. So show your dogs some love and give them hugs; and lots of them!


My Dogs: Onyx and Peni




Have a happy day!