Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It's The Latest

Hello blog friends! I'm sorry I haven't been around for a week; I've had so much work and today I've been trying to get over feeling sick. But alas, I'm back! Today will be a short post on a few latest happenings and updates.

This week I'll be sending out my package to the beautiful Aveen, from Sparkle In Sequins. I hope she enjoys her package; she'll find a few of my favorite things included. This blog swap was hosted by Rachel, from Island Girl Insights! As soon as I saw her post on the swap; I just HAD to sign up; and I'm glad I did!

As if one package swap was not enough; I got myself involved in another swap. Someone actually dropped out, so I was able to be included. This swap is hosted by Gentri Lee. We are to "secretly" get to know our swapper; to get an idea of who the person is and what they may like to receive. So whoever has me, and if you're reading; here is a few things I like:
  • Girly Stuff
  • Pink
  • Magazines
  • Beauty Products
  • Craft Supplies
  • Lip Gloss
  • Something YOU like that I may like as well
Besides all my blog package swapping, the week before last; I was back helping out at Truso Weddings. I will try to blog about my experience in the coming days, on my wedding ideas blog; Eilhsa. Tuesday I FINALLY got to see Titanic in 3D. It was AWESOME!! If you haven't seen the movie in 3D, you should! The rest of the week and weekend was full of work, but I'm happy about it!

Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited :) Let me know what you think of your package xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sent you an email about my package. I absolutely LOVED! I think you are going to be happy with yours as well!!!!

      Delete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!