Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Week In Review

Apollo
WOW... This week has been so busy! I started the week off by dog sitting for a good friend of mine; who also owns a flower design business. Monday thru Thursday I spent the day with her two dogs and I also helped her by cleaning up her basement flower shop. It was so much fun! She has a beautiful home, and I should add, big; just like the dogs!

Max
Truso Weddings Flower Shop
Tuesday I FINALLY got to go see The Lorax with my sweetheart, at the new theater in town!  Since it was Tuesday we were able to get $1 popcorn, $1 drink, and $5.50 tickets. That was a GREAT deal! I really liked the movie! If you haven't seen it yet, you should definitely should go. Once it comes on on DVD, I'll putting it on my wish list.
Movie Ticket for The Lorax

Friday I hung out with my mom and went to Goodwill; where I found a few things to spruce up the house with. From there we headed for lunch at Moe's; which was so yummy as usual! We also stopped by Best Buy and bought a memory card for my mom's new camera; then stopped by a nail salon and got ourselves pedicures! Finally, we went to Khol's and bought a few new items; which we didn't even have to pay for, because we had $50 Khol's Cash and a gift card! Gotta love that!! Once Saturday came along, my mom and I headed to another Goodwill store to look for something my mom was on the hunt for; a pair of pants, and I found even more things for the house. We had lunch then I headed to work; to set up for Sunday's Easter brunch.
2 Light Fixtures, Wine Bottle Display, Cookie Press,  Scrolling

My Pedicure
I didn't realize how much I really did this week, until I shared it all with you; especially on Friday. It was a good week; one of the best I've had in awhile! I enjoy having things to do; places to go. I wonder what this coming week has in store?

How was your week?


Until next time,