Saturday, April 28, 2012

Short Stuff Here

This is just going to be a short post today. I haven't been around lately due to feeling under the weather, yet again. Do you hear my frustration? Here's some words of wisdom: If you are sick; don't go to work, because you'll pass your nasty germs onto others. But, the good new is: I'm feeling much better and this weekend I have a wedding to work, and this coming week is filled with even more events to be worked.

During my under the weather days, I've been browsing the web and have come across sooooo many beautifully designed and well written blogs. There really is not enough hours in a day to visit all the amazing blogs out there. I especially came across a few blogs that have so much realism. I believe its good to be honest, real, and show a little of yourself on your blog. I'm still working on this, as well as finding my blog voice; and needless to say: disciplining myself to write more posts. To those that have editorial calendars: Does that really help you; or limit you?

via Katie Gain


Well, that is all for today. I will be back real soon!

Take care.



6 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better!

    Now following from -
    http://kotonahandmade.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are feeling a little better! And you're right, if you're sick, don't go to work and spread those nasty little germs around!

    Just bloghopping by and thought that I'd say hello and follow your blog! Please stop by mine and check it out!

    http://diaryofaclosetgamer.blogspot.ca/ (Beauty and the Gamer)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that quote, and so good to hear you're feeling better! i tend to write several posts in one day whenever i'm inspired and save them as drafts- that way i can release as I want, but I've never used an editorial calendar! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. I'm still new to blogging; and trying to figure a schedule. Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  4. I agree, I love the quote and post. I have never used an editorial calendar either. I definitely need to manage my time better so I can post more often as well especially since I am trying to keep my readers up to date with all of the daily deals.

    I am glad you are feeling better. I hope this news will make you feel even better =)

    I have nominated you for a versatile blogger award. You can read the award on my blog here-http://myminibag.blogspot.com (which will be posted tomorrow at 10am).

    congrats. Looking forward to reading your random facts=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, I'm so excited about this! Thank you VERY much! I checked it out this morning, but I didn't see my my blog listed. Am I looking in the wrong area?

      Delete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!