Friday, May 11, 2012

Coming Up

Hello friends! I've been a little MIA for almost two weeks now; sorry. But I've been working hard on coming up with some irresistible upcoming posts to read. I've also been working hard on my wedding blog, Eilhsa. If you haven't checked it out; please do! I have soooo many ideas floating through my head for that blog. If you have a wedding or event related question, I just started "Ask The Planner", to help those in need of planning advice.

In the coming weeks I'll be posting on my package swaps that I've been apart of, my first Birchbox, penpals, and even more goodies! Stay tuned!

Also, remember Mother's Day is this Sunday. What will you be doing, going, or making for your mother?

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!