Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Package Swapping with Aveen

This is a long awaited and belated post about my package swap, with Island Girl Insights. The beautiful Aveen from Sparkle In Sequins was my package swapper and you can see what I sent her by clicking here.



Aveen's package came to me all the way from Ireland. She included a card and some pictures of what Ireland looks like; which it looks like a beautiful place! In my small shoe box package, I received bracelets and a small handbag; which I will definitely use, nail polish; which one of them is a dupe to Essie, which I've really been wanting to try, lip stick in a natural shade; which looks great on my lips, bronzer; which came in a box that made it look like chocolate, a pink eye shadow, two flower hair pins, and a beautiful long, gold heart necklace. She also included two chocolate candies from Ireland; which took me no time to eat, because they were oh sooo very yummy.

I really enjoyed this package swap and I enjoyed gaining a new friend!

Until next time,
     Ashlie

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you - what a pretty package. Love...!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!