Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Send Something Good Package Swap Reveal

A few posts ago I mentioned I signed up to be apart of the Send Something Good package swap; hosted by Gentri, Kaitlyn, and Kristy. Since the swap is what I like to call, sort of like a secret santa; it has been a secret as to who had who. Today I give you the big reveal on who I had and who had me.

I had Jill Simpson from Bespoke Gifts. I checked out her tumblr blog to get an idea of what she might like to receive; and I soon found she's in the business of custom gifts. Her blog is filled with inspiring gift ideas. But, the items that she wrote, in a post about what she would like to receive in her package, stuck out the most. She likes chocolate, stationary, paper, and notebooks; just a few of my favorite things that I included in her box! I'm so happy to report that I received an email from Jill, and she likes her package!

So this is what I sent Jill:

Next, the person who had me was Megan from, And Today Was A Fairytale. She's from the sunshine state of Florida. In her package I found two seashells that are straight from her backyard, lip gloss, an AMAZING smelling candle, a notebook with inspiring words on the cover, two beautiful nail polishes, and a cute card! I could tell Megan took time to read my bog post on what I would like to receive! Everything was soooo ME!! Thank you soooo much Megan; I loved your package!

 This is what Megan sent me:

Were you apart of the Send Something Good swap?

Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!