Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog Redesign and Other Things

Hello blog friends! For those of you that have been frequent visitors of mine, you'll notice the new scenery around my blog. This week I received a new blog design from Jahnavi of A Beautiful Feather! Two of the things I mentioned for my blog inspiration was girly and pink. As you take a look around; you'll notice she delivered on pink and girly; for sure! My mom looked at my blog during revision and said it looked like me. For those that REALLY know me; would agree! I hope you all like it; let me know what you think! If you're looking for an affordable blog redesign and a quick turn around, Jahnavi can help you; stop by her blog and say hi!

In other news... I have a full work weekend ahead, and you probably won't see me around until Monday. Hopefully I don't end up feeling too drained of energy by the end.

Also, my sweetheart has gone out of town for family reasons, and I'm sad. He and I are ALWAYS together and if we are apart; its only for a day or two. But, he'll be a whole state away for almost a week. It makes me sad, because I miss him already; and he won't just be down the street. I pray for his safe trip there and back; and I hope the time goes by fast!

Have a happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. your new blog design looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it; thanks for visiting me. I visited you too; like you blog design as well!

      Delete
  2. looks great - love the blush pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I should add: I stopped by your blog; it's pretty amazing. I especially like the fonts!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!