Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I'm Going On A Savings Spree... would you like to join me?

As you all know I'm a girl; and most girls LOVE to shop, shop, shop; including me. Who doesn't enjoy the thrill of getting something new; buying something that you really, REALLY want. Now don't go thinking I'm materialistic or a shopaholic; cause I'm not, but it's exciting to be able to get new things! But, unfortunately my little Honda needs a few repairs and I need to save, save, SAVE. So I have made the decision to save money this summer; so I can repair my car and restore it to its former self.

So from now until September, I am vowing to myself that new clothes, shoes, little things, and anything else I WAS planning on, will need to wait. For three months, my paychecks will go towards any bills I need to pay, basic needs, and then the rest will be saved. I call this journey my savings spree. I believe I can and will do this. I decided to let you all know, in case anyone else out there is in a similar predicament. Maybe we can encourage each other to save money, or just check in; kind of like a support system. If you're interested; leave a comment or email me.

So my saving spree begins!
   
P.S. My new blog design is almost finished. YAY!

4 comments:

  1. Hi I came here from blog hop and love reading your posts :) A saving spree! Love it but it's always hard..lolz! I have followed your site. Please visit me as well :) Your comment/scription means a lot to me! Thanks!!

    http://www.mimikaayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I know its sooo hard; but its needed. I visited your blog and started to follow! I think I may look into the blog critique you did; any help is great!

      -ashlie

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog you have! I found your blog through the BLT blog hop!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! WOW, you have soooo many manicures! I like! Do you have a weekly link party for manicures or anything? I do my nails often and I would link up!

      -ashlie

      Delete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!