Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jet Set With Birchbox

I'm FINALLY subscribed to Birchbox, YAY! I had requested to sign up a few months ago, but was put on a waiting list. Birchbox is a monthly beauty box subscription, delivered to your door, filled with sample size beauty products to try. It's a great way to find new products on the market, without having to fork over huge dollar amounts and then end up not liking.



This month, June, the theme for Birchbox is "Jet Set", all the things that are perfect to pack for a get a way or vacation.


Package Contents:
  • Cynthia Rowley Band-Aids: They feature prints with sequins, jewelry, patterns, and models-These are so ME!
  • Ye-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream: This is a Japanese product which help with dry skin, chapped lips, and even sunburns. It has a thick consistency. I actually used some for my sunburn and it help!!
  • Stainiac lip stain: I have already used this product a few times and it really does add a stain to your lips and actually stays for a good amount of time!
  • Melvita Rose Floral Water: This product is so light and airy smelling; I like it!
  • Eyeko liquid liner: I was excited to see this in my package, but when I went to use it, nothing came out, it was dried out or something. Sad.
  • John Varvatos cologne: This smells REALLY good; I wouldn't mind my man wearing it! :)


*What are your favorite products from your June Birchbox; have you tried any yet?

4 comments:

  1. i really need to get up the birchbox sub. just found your blog, nice post =]

    p.s. check out my Beauty Blog Hop Fridays post.
    http://msbeautygeek.blogspot.com/2012/06/beauty-blog-hop-friday-begins.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should; you would like it!

      Delete
  2. What a great box! Love your blog design:)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!