Monday, June 11, 2012

Pinterest Me Monday

Today is Monday, and that means it's time for another post for my Pinterest Me Monday series. I'm starting the process of a redesign for my wedding blog, Eilhsa. So yesterday, I created a new board in my pinterest account; in order to give my designer an idea of what I want my blog to look like. It's also my inspiration for what I want the image of my business to convey. After you view the pictures; please let me know what words come to mind.

Pinterest Me Monday
"Eilhsa Wedding Blog Redesign Inspiration"
via Stephanie Mitri
via Sydnee Falkner
via Object Splendor
via Sofie Ngirutang
via Kathryn Gentzel {One to Wed}

To view the rest of my inspiration board click here; and follow me if you are inspired by what you see!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!