Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Take Off Your Shoes and Stay Awhile

I found the above quote on Louise Joy's blog, Inspire Magazine. It made me think about the visitors who visit my blog on any given day; how I want them to feel as they visit, and what I want them to take away as they leave.

As you click on my blog, I hope you get excited; like you're getting ready to visit a friend at her home! I'm always here and you're always welcome to come, take off your shoes, and sit in a comfy chair, chat, and stay awhile; there's no rush to leave. It's quiet here, relaxing, and I hope you feel at home. There's no need to dress up; you can come in your pjs. I hope you enjoy our time together and as you visit, we may even become great friends! As you leave, I hope you feel inspired, refreshed, uplifted and encouraged. And, I hope that whenever I visit you; I will feel the same way too. I may even have some fresh, right out of the oven, chocolate chip cookies waiting for us to devour!

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    Just to let you know that I’ve just nominated you for the Liebster Award, hope you will check out my post for all the info and hope you will join in - http://thesongthatsummersings.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/liebster-award.html - I had a great time doing it! Thanks for having such an adorable blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words; they man a lot! I check your blog out; its really cute too! Thanks for the award; I'll blog about it tomorrow! Visit again!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the quote. It's indeed very true. Glad I hopped by your blog and found your awesome blog, following you :) Hope you'll drop in my " breakfast table" some time too, http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; and yes I'll visit your "breakfast table"! I hope you visit again!

      Delete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!