Wednesday, July 4, 2012

*Happy Birthday America*

Happy Birthday America and Happy Independence Day to all you Americans. May you have a great day and, enjoy those fireworks, and remember those that are fighting to maintain our freedoms!

And here is a 4th of July outfit inspiration. This outfit is VERY patriotic; with blue sailor shorts,a  red striped top, with a touch of sparkle to shoes, and added elegance with pearl bracelets; oh and don't forget the summer essential fragrance of Pink Chiffon!

4th Of July Outfit

7 comments:

  1. nice outfit! reminds me of nautica!

    btw I'm having a Julep Maven Box giveaway for nail polishes and pedi/mani products. Please check out my blog thx!

    Mimika's Little Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm signing up for this; thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. cute outfit! happy 4th of july!!

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I will try to find the pieces; then I can wear it in reality!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Happy 4th to you too; hope you had a god one!

      Delete
  4. I agree with the top comment..looks very nautical but I really love it:)
    Found you through the hop:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!