Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Leibster Award

I have great news! MissSea Henderson from "The Song that Summer Sings", awarded me The Leibster Award! This is my first blog award; thank you to MissSea Henderson for recognizing my little blog!


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

The Rules for Receiving This Award:
 1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs! 



11 Things About Me:
  1. My favorite color is Pink!
  2. I'm a girly girl.
  3. I LOVE pickles!
  4. I like to bake!
  5. I work in the Weddings & Events industry.
  6. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat.
  7. I like vintage things.
  8. My mom and sweetheart think I have way too many clothes; I don't think so.
  9. I'm kind of a neat freak; I like organization.
  10. I enjoy reading, almost anything; books, magazines, papers, signs. 
  11. I LOVE Jesus! 
MissSea's Questions For Me:
  1. What are your biggest pet peeves? One would have to be blemishes on my face and skin. I can't stand it; I'm VERY conscious of my skin and keeping it clear. 
  2. What was the last concert you saw? Maybe Winterfest and I have NO idea what year; a long time ago.
  3. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Back to The Future 1 & 2, Sweet Home Alabama, Cinderella (the one with Brandy), Save The Last Dance
  4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I don't know, but maybe New York or somewhere near the ocean; just to see what it's like.
  5. Who’s on your ultimate dinner party guest list? The people who I care about the most: some family and my really good friends!
  6. What would you say to your 16 year old self? Maybe to think harder about what I want to do and how to get there; then I might have got there sooner.
  7. Who or what inspires you? I don't think anyone in particular; the words of some people help me to push myself, do better, and work towards my dreams!
  8. What was the last book you read? I'm always reading a book on weddings and events, but a novel; maybe it was "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.
  9. What makes your heart happy? My pets, my sweetheart, food, chocolate, doing what I enjoy, knowing that God is with me EVERY step I take in life.
  10. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To move to a bigger house in another city, to have enough money to completely fix my car, to start my business and have many clients.
  11. Why did you start blogging? To have an outlet for my writing, to share my thoughts with others, and to see my blog inspire others. Since I've been blogging, I've also found it's a GREAT way to meet new friends!

I Nominate The Following:

Questions From Me:
  1. What do you do and why?
  2. Do you have any pets?
  3. What do you do for fun?
  4. Write a little about yourself in a sentence.
  5. Where do you want to visit the most?
  6. What do you believe?
  7. Where do you see yourself in the future?
  8. What are your favorite movies?
  9. If you had an unlimited budget, what would you do with all your money?
  10. What is your favorite decade?
  11. What do you like about blogging and what have you gained from it, so far?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating :) Love your answers!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashlie, Thanks for nominating me... my answers are at http://closet-13.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/leibster-award.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!