Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Visit Me at My New Blog!

Hello everyone! As you have noticed, I haven't been blogging lately; that's because I have been focused on getting a new blog designed and ready for visitors. If you have been a regular reader of mine, you might have noticed that I'm interested in event planning. I have made the step to FINALLY get "serious" about opening my own business and I wanted my blog to reflect that. So my new blog will be at A Classy Occasion!

You'll still see a lot of the same things you saw here; but a lot more of it; including more about my business venture, projects, and events. It's REALLY important to me that my business reflects my personality; so A Classy Occasion is like an extension of Just Another Daydream.

The final look and feel of my new home (blog) is not finished yet. But I think you'll still like it over there. I hope you have enjoyed visiting me here, and I hope you'll enjoy visiting me more at my new place. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? I'd like to know!